- Nicole Hall, Finance Director:
- Maria Geter, Accountant: Please contact for monthly closings, bank reconciliations, fuel cards, city credit cards, document storage and retrieval, sales tax, general ledger, and other financial inquiries.
- Iris McClung, Accounting Specialist: Please contact for issues relating to occupational tax certificates (business licensing), eVerify documentation, quarterly alcohol sales reports, monthly alcohol taxes, and alcohol licensing.
- Georgia Dial, Accounting Technician: Please contact for accounts payable, bond refunds, purchasing card transactions, W-9s, tax-exempt certificates, and payment inquiries.
- Kim Adams, Accounting Technician: Please contact for delinquent City of Newnan property taxes, accounts receivable (grass cutting, house demolitions, etc.), NSF checks, purchase orders, downtown sanitation payments, cemetery lot sales, or cemetery deeds inquiries.
Online Forms Portal
An Online Forms Portal is available on our website. The portal contains interactive forms for license renewals, permits, open records requests, monthly and quarterly alcohol reporting, etc., including the ability to complete the forms, add attachments and pay online. The portal can be accessed on the City's Online Forms website.