- City Trolley
NOTE: The City Trolley is currently under repair and is unavailable for rides or for rent. Thank you for your patience while we get the Trolley fixed.
The City of Newnan trolley is available Friday through Sunday from 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. with the first pickup at 1:00 p.m. at Newnan City Hall (25 LaGrange Street). The last pickup will be at 7:00 p.m. on each day of operation. Pick up at City Hall occurs on the hour and pick up at Ashley Park takes place on the half hour. The City of Newnan trolley is a free fixed-route service that is accessible to all and is offered by the City of Newnan. Riders are able to explore Downtown Newnan shops, businesses, restaurants, and Ashley Park with this service.
The City of Newnan trolley provides easy access to:
- Newnan City Hall
- Dillard's at Ashley Park, West Entrance
- Regal Cinemas at Ashley Park
Please note that locations and stops may change.
- The trolley departs at least 5 to 10 minutes in between stops, depending on the number of riders on each load.
- The entire trolley route is approximately 30 minutes.
- Trolley's maximum capacity is 26 seats, equipped with wheelchair lifts for at least 2 persons with disabilities.
- Trolley operates rain or shine.
- The trolley is equipped with bicycle racks
- Service animals are allowed
Questions or concerns? We want to hear from you! Please contact Lori Denney or contact the City Trolley Service.