Report Issues

Use map to check the address of your
complaint to make sure it is within City Limits

Trouble Call Guide


Animal Issues

For dead animal removal, call Newnan Public Works

For issues with wild animals, call Newnan Police Animal Control (Ext. 163).


Police, Fire, Medical, and Safety Emergency

For emergency or non-emergency dispatch dial 9-1-1.

See something suspicious? Call 9-1-1 for immediate police response.  You can also report criminal activity or unsolved crimes anonymously by calling the Newnan Police Department Tip Line.


Power Outages

If power lines are down call 9-1-1 or Georgia Power. If power is out, call Georgia Power or report the issue on the Georgia Power website. Other power outage options include Newnan Utilities and Coweta-Fayette EMC. For issues related to cable, phone and internet, call AT&T, Comcast, and/or WOW.


Water Issues

To report water main leaks, sewer spills, brown water or loss of water, call Newnan Utilities.


Road and Public Property Issues

To report potholes, damage to public property, and/or sidewalks within City of Newnan limits, fill out the form on the Damage to City Property/Public Sidewalks, Potholes webpage.


Sanitation Issues

The Newnan Sanitation Department handles trash collection, yard waste and recycling for the City of Newnan. For problems, call the Sanitation Department


Gas Leaks

To report a gas odor or leak, call 9-1-1 and notify Atlanta Gas Light and True Natural Gas.


Code Violations

Call the City of Newnan Building Department for City of Newnan Code of Ordinance violations.


Street Light Outages

For Street Light Outages, fill out the form on the Street Light Outages webpage.

For Traffic or Pedestrian Light Outages, fill our the form on the Traffic or Pedestrian Light Outages webpage.