How to Report Drainage and Environmental Issues, Concerns, and Complaints (Hotline)

To Report Clogged Storm Drain in the City Right-of-Way and/or Flooded City Streets, call 770-253-1823.

To Report an Illicit Discharge, Illegal Connection, Sewer Spills, or other Drainage and Environmental Concerns, call 678-673-5477. ONLY RAIN DOWN the STORM DRAIN!

To Report Soil & Erosion Issues coming from a Construction Site call, 678-673-5502.

You can also report an issue online from the City website Report Issues page.