Beginning January 1, 2023 The City of Newnan has contracted with Amwaste to provide weekly garbage and recycling for residents within the City Limits of Newnan.
For information about the City of Newnan billing rates, please see City of Newnan Billing Rates (PDF).
To request backdoor service or an additional cart, please use the Additional Service Request Form.
- Why can’t I opt out or select my sanitation provider, aka Subscription Service?
- Why doesn’t the City of Newnan Public Works Department handle the trash and recycling?
- Did the City conduct any studies prior to releasing the invitation to bid for new sanitation services?
- What changes are being made to ensure performance in the new contract?
- Was the City Council’s decision to select our new hauler discussed publicly?
- Is the new rate competitive within the marketplace?
- Why did the rate increase?