The Lynch Park Pool is a city facility with programming provided by the YMCA. The 4,200 square feet pool includes a 42-foot-wide zero entry, a mushroom water feature, a dedicated catch pool for the water slide, a splash fountain, and several tables and shade umbrellas.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (legal adult).
- Children ages 13 to 18 are required to have a parent or guardian (legal adult) sign the waiver each time they enter the facility.
- We cannot accommodate any third party use including, but not limited to: camps, youth groups, organized parties, etc. during normal operating hours. Rental opportunities are available before and after normal operating hours. Please contact Erin Hight for more information.
- Day Pass: $4.00 per person per day
- Summer Pass: $45.00 per person
Youth Swim Lessons
2 week sessions (Monday through Thursday am only)
• Session 1 - June 5 through June 15
• Session 2 - June 19 through June 29
• Session 3 - July 4 through July 13 (Make up 7/7)
• Session 4 - July 17 through July 27
• Session 5 – June 3 – July 29