|Other Link||Swim Lessons Summer 2022 (PDF)|
The Lynch Park Pool is a city facility with programming provided by the YMCA. The 4,200 square feet pool includes a 42-foot-wide zero entry, a mushroom water feature, a dedicated catch pool for the water slide, a splash fountain, and several tables and shade umbrellas.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (legal adult).
- Children ages 13 to 18 are required to have a parent or guardian (legal adult) sign the waiver each time they enter the facility.
- We cannot accommodate any third party use including, but not limited to: camps, youth groups, organized parties, etc. during normal operating hours. Rental opportunities are available before and after normal operating hours. Please contact Erin Hight for more information.
- Day Pass: $4.00 per person per day
- Summer Pass: $45.00 per person
Summer passes and swim lessons are available beginning April 15, 2022. Contact the Summit YMCA for more information.
Youth Swim Lessons
2 week sessions (Monday through Thursday am only)
- Session 1 June 6 through June 16
- Session 2 June 20 through June 30
- Session 3 July 5 through July 14 (Make up 7/8)
- Session 4 July 18 through July 28
- Session 5 June 4 through July 30
Saturday classes only.
Additional fees for program participation.