May I burn in the city?

Only with a Burn Permit issued from the Fire Marshal. Call 770-253-1851, ext. 302.

Show All Answers

1. May I burn in the city?
2. Where do I obtain a burn permit?
3. When is the burn ban?
4. How many fire extinguishers should I have available?
5. What are the guidelines for hanging a fire extinguisher?
6. When do I need an inspection?