Guidelines for Paying a Fine by Phone
You may call 770-253-1226 to pay your fines by phone.
Have the following information available:
- Citation Number (mandatory)
- Driver's License Number (mandatory)
- Last Name of the Violator
- Credit or Debit Card
A 4% convenience fee will occur on all credit card transactions.
You may pay your traffic citation, rather than appear in court, but must do by 11:59 pm the day before your scheduled court date.
Some violations are considered must-appear offenses and your court appearance is mandatory. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reckless Driving
- Suspended License
- No Insurance
- Excessive Speeding
- Possession of Marijuana
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- All Moving Violations for Defendants Under 21